Licensed Certified Social Worker
- Depression and Anxiety
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Resolving Anger Issues
- Divorce Recovery
- Single Parenting
- Spiritual Issues
- Parenting Grandchildren
- Resolving Past Conflicts
- Accepting Life's Circumstances
- Assuming Responsibility For Your Future
- Licensed Certified Social Worker since 1995
- Master of Social Work: University of Arkansas at Little Rock--1993
- BSEd: Arkansas State University Jonesboro--1978
- Major: Elementary Education
- Concentrations: Fine Arts Musical & Social Studies
- Business Manager for Arkansas Digestive Diseases Clinic, P.A., Little Rock, AR
- Special Single Adult Consultant, Family Ministry Division, of the Southern Baptist Sunday School Board
- Traveled extensively in Western Europe, Great Britain, and Israel
- She is an active member of Immanuel Baptist Church where she teaches a Bible class for adult women and is a member of the sanctuary choir.
- Maurine raised two grandchildren from the ages of 4 and 2 to adulthood.
- She has three children, seven grandchildren, and four great-grandchildren.