Licensed Professional Counselor
- Counseling for children, adolescents, teenagers, and adults
- Developing Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Positive Assertiveness and Communication Skills
- Behavioral Issues
- Family Counseling
- Other Mood Disorders
- Divorce Recovery and Co-Parenting
Education and Experience:
- Master of Science in Professional Counseling from Harding University
- Bachelor of Arts in Religion and Philosophy from Hendrix College
- Experience providing outpatient mental and behavioral health services since 2014
- Experience with providing therapeutic and behavioral health services for children, adolescents, teenagers and young adults
- Advanced training in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Experience in providing family therapy, working with blended families, and teaching parenting skills
- Interviewed and published in two local publications for topics that include divorce and co-parenting during the holidays and the mental health impact of Covid19 on youth
- Case management experience at a community mental health center
- Technology Specialization
- I am a proud military spouse and I have 3 children ages 4, 6 and 18.
- I fostered and adopted our oldest daughter when she was 17.
- Hobbies include restoring old historic homes, painting, family activities, traveling, volunteering at church in the childcare department, and outdoor activities.